Regular halva contains calorie-dense ingredients such as nuts, semolina, and sugar, but brown bread halva is rich in fiber and may help keep you trim as it contains fewer calories and often keeps you feeling full.
Total Serving: 2
- Slices of Brown bread 100gm remove the edge (optional)
- Sugar free to taste
- Olive oil 5ml
- Boiled toned milk 200ml
- Cardamom powder1/2 tsp
- Roasted and grated Almonds 10gm
Nutritive Value Per Serving:
- Calories (kcal) 103
- Protein (g) 3.97
- Fat (g) 3.1
- Carbohydrate (g) 14.8
- Fiber (g) 0.34
- Roast the bread slices in 1 tsp oil till golden brown.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Heat the milk and add the bread pieces to it.
- Keep stirring till the bread absorbs the milk and becomes soft.
- Add sugar free, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with roasted almonds.