Rich in Protein, Iron, Calcium, and Vitamin C.
Total Serving: 1
- Onion (finely chopped) 50gm
- Celery Stalks or leaves (finely chopped) 25gm
- Skimmed Milk 100ml
- Chicken stock(Boiled chicken water) 50ml
- Olive Oil 1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg pinch of Whipped smooth lemon curd & herbs, for garnishing 1tbsp
Nutritive Value Per Serving:-
- Calories (kcal) 81
- Protein (g) 3.3
- Fat (g) 2.67
- Carbohydrate (g) 11.2
- Fiber (g) 0.6
- Calcium(mg) 150.9
- Mg.(mg) 21
- Iron(mg) 1.7
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the chopped onions and celery for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add stock, salt, pepper and half of the milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continually, and simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then add the remaining milk.
- Heat to just boiling point before serving.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and garnish with lemon curd and herbs.