Calcium, Mg, and Vitamin D, Rich Healthy Salad.
Total Serving: 3
- Cucumber peeled and cut into thin
- Round slices 100gm
- Curd fat free 100gm
- Toned milk Paneer cut into pieces 50gm
- Lotus stem boiled ,drained and cut into small sliced 100gm
- Fresh mint finely chopped 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic and chili paste 1tsp
Nutritive Value Per Serving:
- Calories (kcal) 190
- Protein (g) 8.63
- Fat (g) 8.7
- Carbohydrate (g) 19.3
- Fiber (g) 8.46
- Calcium (mg) 257.3
- Mg.(mg) 60.6
- Iron (mg) 20.4
- Mix curd, garlic chili paste and mint together in a bowl.
- Add cucumber, paneer, lotus stem, and toss until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Low Fat Salad is ready. Mix salt and serve chilled.