Rich in Protein, Iron, Calcium, Chromium, Biotin, Carotene, Folic acid, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Essential fatty acids (Vitamin F).
Total Serving: 4
- Soya Granules 100gm
- Steamed Peas 25gm
- Carrot, Grated 50gm
- Mushroom Grated 50gm
- Bengal gram flour 25gm
- Cilantro, finely chopped 20gm
- Cumin Powder1 tsp
- Red Onion, chopped 30gm
- Ginger Paste1 tsp
- Green chilies, finely chopped 5-6
- Curry leaves 6-7
- Oil for shallow frying 10ml
Nutritive value per serving:-
- Calories (kcal) 177
- Protein (g) 13.35
- Fat (g) 7.89
- Carbohydrate (g) 13
- Fiber (g) 1.55
- Calcium(mg) 87.7
- Iron (mg) 3.50
- In a saucepan, bring to boil 3-4 cups of water. Add 1 tsp salt and soya granules. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Strain the cooked granules and drain the water. Wash granules softly with cold water.
- To drain and squeeze the granules to remove the water as much as you can and set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a nonstick pan. Add curry leaves, chopped green chilies, and ginger paste. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and grated mushrooms and sauté lightly.
- Add gram flour and stir on low heat until you smell the aroma of roasted gram flour.
- Turn off the heat and transfer roasted gram flour mixture to another bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked granules, steamed peas, grated carrot, cilantro, cumin powder, gram flour mixture and salt to taste. Mix nicely.
- Taste the mixture and add salt or red pepper to adjust flavor according to your taste.
- Make medium sized flat cutlets.
- Grease nonstick pan with little oil. Place the cutlets in the pan. Shallow fry them over medium low heat.
- Serve hot.